In the past, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings in Florida has provided couples with a PDF containing images of many standard wedding cake designs, along with mini cakes and groom’s cakes.
Although you are not restricted to these choices—and Disney is known for its execution of custom cake designs—the photos in this document and the price list at the end will give you a good idea of how much Disney charges for various cake sizes and levels of complexity.
For information on ordering a Disney wedding, anniversary or other special-occasion cake yourself (i.e., not via your Disney’s Fairytale Weddings event planner), CLICK HERE.
Cake Style Photos & Price List
Disney recommends browsing their Wedding Cake + Dessert Pinterest Board for inspiration.
White Chocolate Castle Cake Topper
Disney’s white chocolate castle cake topper comes in two sizes. (The small size is pictured):
- Large: $285 – Weighs 10 lbs and sits on a 12-inch diameter base
- Small: $125 – Weighs 3 lbs and sits on a 6-inch diameter base
White chocolate castle cake toppers may be requested via your Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Event Planner. To order a white chocolate cake topper directly from the vendor for your at-home wedding, click here.
For information on preserving your white chocolate castle cake topper, check out this Disney Wedding Podcast interview with the woman who makes the toppers for Disney.
Projection-Mapping Video Cake
Disney’s projection-mapping cake costs $3,100 for a 5-tiered artificial cake and counts toward the Event Minimum. If you would like any of the layers to be real cake, you will pay extra for those. The standard projections (three of which can be seen in the video below) cost $895, or you can pay $375 extra to design your own. The projection is seen on the front two sides of the cake, and the projector is hidden inside a giant gift box that face the cake. A white chocolate castle cake topper like the one shown in the video costs $125 extra. To order a white chocolate cake topper directly from the vendor for your at-home wedding, click here.
Video © Inside the Magic
These are the wedding cake and filling flavors available at Walt Disney World.
- Red Velvet
- Graham (S’mores)
- Peanut Butter
- French Toast
- White Chocolate Mousse
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Milk Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry Mousse
- Orange White Chocolate Mousse
- Orange Milk Chocolate Mousse
- Tanzanian Chocolate Mousse
- Amaretto Mousse
- Amaretto Mousse with Almond Crunch
- Peach Schnapps Mousse
- Strawberry Mousse
- Passion Fruit Mousse
- Tropical Fruit Mousse (pineapple, passion fruit-mango, and lime mixed)
- German Chocolate
- Caramel Milk Chocolate Mousse
- Churro Mousse
- Cannoli Filling
- Vanilla or Chocolate Buttercream
- Cream Cheese Mousse
- Peanut Butter Cream Cheese
- Peanut Butter Cup (dark chocolate and peanut butter mousses layered together)
- Maple White Chocolate Mousse
- Milk Chocolate Mousse with Mini Marshmallows
- Bavarian Cream
- Banana Cream
- Lemon Curd with Fresh Blueberries*
- Baileys Mousse
- Blackberry Mousse
- Raspberry Mousse
- Lemon Mousse
- Apricot Mousse
- Mocha Mousse
- Tequila Key Lime Mousse
- Strawberry Basil Mousse
- Watermelon Mousse
- Fresh Strawberries*
- Fresh Raspberries*
- White Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Strawberries or Raspberries*
- Bavarian Cream with Fresh Strawberries*
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Fresh Raspberries*
- Dark Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Raspberries*
- Strawberry Mousse with Fresh Strawberries*
- Raspberry Buttercream or Mousse with Fresh Raspberries*
- Cookies & Cream (a version of Be Our Guest’s “Grey Stuff”)
- Mint White Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Crisp Pearl
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch
- Raspberry Jam
- Apricot Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Dole Whip cake is orange cake soaked in pineapple syrup and filled with Tropical Mousse
*Carrot cake and fresh fruit fillings not available in mini cakes
What are the most popular flavor combinations?
- Chocolate Cake + Cookies & Cream Mousse (a.k.a., The Grey Stuff)
- Almond Cake + Amaretto Crunch Mousse
- Red Velvet Cake + Cream Cheese Mousse
- Chocolate Cake + Peanut Butter Cup Mousse
- Yellow Cake + Tropical Mousse
- Any cake + fresh fruit fillings (strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
Although Disney has discontinued the Escape Collection and now prices all weddings à la carte, these photos of the cake styles offered in that package may help inspire you!