Carrie Hayward’s Fairytale Weddings Guide is designed to help you plan your dream wedding or vow renewal at Walt Disney World, whether you choose a Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding or host your event at one of the other venues on property.
- 234-page guidebook to every aspect of planning a Walt Disney World wedding
- 56-page interactive bridal organizer tracks all the details
- Comprehensive, current pricing info
- Budget worksheet automatically calculates your wedding total + tax and service charges (free Adobe Acrobat app required)
- Money-saving tips and detailed pricing on floral + decor elements
- Explains the room block, venue lottery, minimum expenditures and more
- Complete info on adding group dining or a catered meal to your event
- Entire chapter on planning other private events, like dessert parties
- Chapter on honeymoons works for anniversaries
Note: Carrie Hayward’s Fairytale Weddings Guide only covers events at Walt Disney World. It does not include information on events at Disneyland or on the Disney Cruise Line.
Free eBook Updates
Disney’s pricing and policies change constantly, and so does Carrie Hayward’s Fairy Tale Weddings Guide! Once you purchase the eBook version, you can re-download it for free every time the guide is updated. Just tap the CLICK TO DOWNLOAD link in the Downloads section of your account.
For detailed instructions or to learn how to convert the eBook for Kindle, click here.
Note that the print version of Carrie Hayward’s Fairy Tale Weddings Guide does not come with free updates, but because the book is printed on demand, it is always the most current version at the time you purchase it.