Below are sample menus for Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings and Disney Catered Events.
There are NO set menus for most venues. ALL MENUS FOR EVERY EVENT ARE CUSTOMIZABLE, although certain items may not be available at every venue. California Grill, Tiffins and Enchanted Rose require you to choose items from set menus, but you can usually swap them among the menus offered.
Everywhere else, YOU ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE ITEMS ON THESE MENUS—think of them as suggestions. You may mix and match items among menus. You may request items found at restaurants around Walt Disney World or even ask them to re-create a family favorite.
You can have brunch items at dinnertime and dinner items at 9am, if you want. You can also ignore any minimum guest counts you may see, since you can customize any menu for any group size.
I have included older menus for reference, because you can always request something as a custom item even if it’s not on the current menus.
You may request any of the desserts on these menus at any location—you are not limited to the menu listed for your location. (There are also dessert ideas in some of the other menus listed below.)
- 2021 EPCOT Desserts
- 2021 Resort Desserts
- 2020 Theme Park Desserts
- 2019 Resort Desserts
- 2019 EPCOT Desserts
- 2019 Hollywood Studios Desserts
- 2018 EPCOT Desserts
- 2018 Hollywood Studios Desserts
- 2017 Resort + Theme Park Desserts
- 2016 EPCOT Desserts
- 2016 Resort Desserts
- 2015 Theme Park Desserts
- 2015 EPCOT Desserts
- 2011 Theme Park Desserts
- 2009 EPCOT Desserts
- 2009 Hollywood Studios Desserts
Meal & Bar Menus
Although there are separate menus, you can request any of the items on these menus at any location—you are not limited to the menu listed for your location or to Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings menus vs. “Global” (i.e., anywhere at Walt Disney World) menus. The only limitations have to do with whether certain items must be served at a plated meal or at a buffet.
- 2022 Complete Wedding Menus (includes dessert parties, cocktail hour, farewell brunch, etc.)
- 2021 Complete Wedding Menus
- 2021 Complete Event Menus
- 2020 Complete Wedding Menus
- 2020 Sample Wedding Menus
- 2019 Sample Wedding Menus
- 2019 Complete Wedding Menus
- 2018 Complete Wedding Menus
- 2017 Wishes Catered Event Experience Sample Menus
- 2016 Escape Collection All Menus
- 2013 Global All Menus
- 2012 All Wedding Menus
California Grill Menus
California Grill uses its own menus instead of the ones listed above and does not offer menu tasting sessions. However, you may swap items among the various menus or request special approval for items not on the menus.
- California Grill ALL Menus 2022
- California Grill ALL Menus 2021
- California Grill ALL Menus 2020
- California Grill Bar Menus 2020
- California Grill Reception Menu 2018
- California Grill Lunch Menu 2018
- California Grill Breakfast Menu 2018
- California Grill Kids Menu 2018
- California Grill ALL Menus 2017
- California Grill Bar Menus 2017
- California Grill ALL Menus 2016
- California Grill Bar Menus 2016
- California Grill Dinner 2015
- California Grill Dinner 2014
Enchanted Rose + Grand Floridian Private Dining Menus
Private Dining at the Grand Floridian provides menus for private events at Enchanted Rose, small events on the Grand Floridian’s balcony arranged through Private Dining, and catering for Happily Ever After fireworks cruises departing from the Grand Floridian Marina. Menu tastings are not available, but you should be able to swap items among the various Private Dining menus or pay extra to have dishes from the menus of Citricos or Narcoosee’s (if they are open at the time of your event).
- Enchanted Rose Private Event Lunch Menu
- Enchanted Rose Private Event Continental Breakfast Menu
- Sample Grand Floridian Private Dining Experience Menu
- Complete Grand Floridian Cruise & Special Occasion Menu