Below are sample menus for Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings and Disney Catered Events.
All menus for every event are customizable, although certain items may not be available at every venue.
You are not limited to the items on these menus—think of them as suggestions. You may request items found at restaurants around Walt Disney World or even ask them to re-create a family favorite.
You can have brunch items at dinnertime and dinner items at 9am, if you want. You can also ignore any minimum guest counts you may see, since you can customize any menu for any group size.
I have included older menus for reference, because you can always request something as a custom item even if it’s not on the current menus.
You may request any of the desserts on these menus at any location—you are not limited to the menu listed for your location. (There are also dessert ideas in some of the other menus listed below.)
- 2019 Epcot Desserts
- 2019 Hollywood Studios Desserts
- 2018 Epcot Desserts
- 2018 Hollywood Studios Desserts
- 2017 Resort + Theme Park Desserts
- 2016 Epcot Desserts
- 2016 Resort Desserts
- 2015 Theme Park Desserts
- 2015 Epcot Desserts
- 2011 Theme Park Desserts
- 2009 Epcot Desserts
- 2009 Hollywood Studios Desserts
Meal & Bar Menus
Although there are separate menus, you can request any of the items on these menus at any location—you are not limited to the menu listed for your location or to Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings menus vs. “Global” (i.e., anywhere at Walt Disney World) menus. The only limitations have to do with whether certain items must be served at a plated meal or at a buffet.
California Grill Menus
California Grill uses its own menus instead of the ones listed above. It is also the only venue that does not offer menu tasting sessions.
- California Grill Reception Menu 2018
- California Grill Lunch Menu 2018
- California Grill Breakfast Menu 2018
- California Grill Kids Menu 2018
- California Grill ALL Menus 2017
- California Grill Bar Menus 2017
- California Grill ALL Menus 2016
- California Grill Bar Menus 2016
- California Grill Dinner 2015
- California Grill Dinner 2014
Grand Floridian Private Dining Menus
Menus for small events arranged through Grand Floridian Private Dining and for Happily Ever After fireworks cruises departing from the Grand Floridian Marina.