Carrie Hayward’s Fairytale Weddings Guide is designed to help you plan your dream wedding or vow renewal at Walt Disney World, whether you choose a Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding or host your event at one of the other venues on property.
- 238-page guidebook covers every aspect of planning a Disney wedding
- 56-page bridal organizer tracks all the details
- Comprehensive, current pricing info
- Money-saving tips and detailed pricing on floral + decor elements
- Explains the room block, venue lottery, minimum expenditures and more
- Complete info on adding group dining or a catered meal to your event
- Entire chapter on planning other private events, like dessert parties
- Personalize organizer pages with your plans
- Chapter on honeymoons works for anniversaries
This 294-page softcover version of Carrie Hayward’s Fairytale Weddings Guide is available via Blurb.com on demand. This ensures that you are getting the most recent version of the guide, not an out-of-date copy that’s been sitting in a warehouse for a year.
Note: Due to Blurb’s policies, it is not possible to offer free print or eBook updates with purchase of the print guide. If you think you’ll want future updates, go with the eBook of Carrie Hayward’s Fairytale Weddings Guide!
Because the price of color printing is quite high, Carrie Hayward’s Fairytale Weddings Guide is available in two versions:
- High Res: Gorgeous, professional-quality color printing that looks just like books you’d find in stores and on Amazon.
- Low Res: This economy version of the guide has the same professional-quality cover and all the same information found in the High Res Fairytale Weddings Guide, but the interior photo print quality is akin to at-home color printing.